Anyway, here's the recipe (with some additional notes from yours truly) and I found it here.
- 1/2 over-ripe banana
- 1/2 over-ripe avacado
- 2 tbsp unflavored full-fat yogurt (A lot harder to find than you might think. EVERYthing is low fat or 2% or whatever these days. And go ahead and ask the guy at the store to find you some "yogurt with all the fat in it please" and watch the look he gives you.)
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Peel your half banana (and it really does help if it's as ripe as possible - ours weren't quite there and it made the mushing more difficult) and put in a small bowl.
2. Squish the avacado half out of its skin into the bowl.
3. Add yogurt and olive oil.
4. Mush everything together thoroughly (we used forks - I bet an egg masher would be good too). The smoother the mixture, the easier it will apply to your skin.
5. Apply liberally to your face and neck.
6. Relax. Leave the mask on for about 20-30 minutes. (At that time, ours were pretty well dried out.)
7. Rinse with warm water.
You get two hefty applications from this one recipe.
And you should definitely have a camera on hand. The stuff doesn't taste half bad, but boy, does it look funny. It kinda looks like you have like, little green boogies all over your face. Or like you're an ogre. Or a gnarly green toady or something. Makes for an maaaaarvelous photo op...
Love u gals!