I thought I'd do a quick survey of sorts here for anyone who has any input. I'd love to hear what you think! (So if you've never commented before and would like to introduce yourself, or have been sitting back thinking, "Geesh, I wish this girl would _____" - now's your chance!)
I'm looking to add more content to my blog. Up until now, my posts have primarily been:
- projects in progress
- vintage finds
- Etsy shop updates
- a few personal "goings-on" (like our pumpkin carving, Christmas plans, my cooking escapades...)
- Pinterest-type posts - things I've found online (stylewise, inspirationwise) to share with you just for fun.
- Links to other blog posts I really like (with the writers' permission of course) - sort of spreading-the-love kinda stuff and introducing you to other artists & crafty bloggers you might not have "met" yet.
- A lot of blogs I like do things like "Wordless Wednesday" or "This Moment" which consist of just pictures...
- Etsy seller features (goodness knows I have a list of people on Etsy who I really admire...and not that I have a huge following or anything - but I'd like to know more about them - maybe you would too - and maybe I could get some of them over here for interviews, etc.).
- "Blast from the Past" - sharing photos & memories from my childhood as a way of, well....reminiscing for me, but also just to share with you. I hesitate to do this b/c it has nothing directly to do with crafting, my business or anything productive. But...who knows? If it sounds good to you... :)